ART & INNOVATION
Our artistic seasons are diverse and connected with the world through exceptional artists and topics that are important to us via our own productions and those of national and international creators. In its totality, it is an invitation to look at the world to discover the beauty of things and one’s own sensitivity.
You will find here our digital programming – we invite you to join us in celebrating the arts.
Each Saturday, we bring you the best concerts, plays, ballet and contemporary dance directly to your home. Connect and join our broadcasts!
Teatro del Lago is not only a stage for music, dance and theater but also offers multiple experiences that come together in this grand building on the shores of Llanquihue Lake. Over the past ten years, the theater has become an icon of the city of Frutillar and the region, making it a place for gathering and inspiration, and has been a privileged witness of a cultural change leading to decentralization and integration through the arts.
Frutillar’s century-old choral tradition was strengthened by the creation of the Musical Weeks in 1968. Supported by the Chilean-German League of Santiago and under the direction of Robert Dick, Arturo Junge, Alfredo Daetz, and Flora Inostroza, this event became increasingly more important, and over time it became one of the driving forces for the construction of a world-class theater in Frutillar.
TEATRO DEL LAGO ENSAMBLE
Teatro del Lago has had a resident ensemble since 2014. It consists of the musicians Nicolás Faunes (flute), Cristina Naranjo (piano), and Pablo Silva (cello)
- World Travel Market Latin America Award
Best Cultural Heritage Attraction
- Orden al Mérito Award
- Patrimonio Cultural de Chile Award
- Carlos Vial Espantoso SME AWARD
- Buenas Prácticas Laborales Certification (BLP)
- Most Socially Responsible Tourism Company Award
- Sahic – South American Hotel & Tourism Investment
- International Forum Design GmbH IF Award
- 2011 Design Award, Architecture Category
- 2011 María Guerrero Award, Teatro Nacional de Cervantes, Argentina
- “Pablo Pérez Zañartu” Award, Fundación Osvaldo Pérez Valdés y María Luisa Zañartu de Pérez